Black Spot and Cross Pattern Making Paper 20 metre Rolls – 45gsm
THIS ITEM IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK..NEW STOCK COMING!
For designer, tailor, pattern-maker, dressmaker…
This special paper is used in the fashion industry for patternmaking/patterns, tracing patterns and cutting markers for when you are cutting out sheer and delicate fabrics.
Follow spot-cross for the grain line or spots-crosses for the 45° bias angle.
Love this paper for Pattern Making & Draping patterns…
- 1220mm wide(48″ wide)
- Black Spot & Cross Markings
- 1″ squares
- Allows you to position patterns and blocks accurately
- 45gsm weight
- Semi transparent (see image)
- 20 metre Rolls
- To send as a roll it will need to be sent via courier as Australia Post has a 105cm length restrictions please provide a street address to receive as a roll (125cm long)
- If you prefer to be shipped to a PO Box, then it will need to be folded due to Australia Post length regulations of 105cm.
Other items available…
Check out this tutorial on tracing a pattern from Made to Sew….