Clearance – Black Spot and Cross Pattern Making Paper Rolls – 45gsm 1220mm wide
- Paper has some various degrees of creasing on one side of the paper, does not effect the use (see image)
- Limited stock available
For designer, tailor, pattern-maker, dressmaker…
This special paper is used in the fashion industry for patternmaking/patterns, tracing patterns and cutting markers for when you are cutting out sheer and delicate fabrics.
Follow spot-cross for the grain line or spots-crosses for the 45° bias angle.
Love this paper for Pattern Making & Draping patterns…
- 1220mm wide(48″ wide)
- Black Spot & Cross Markings
- 1″ squares
- Allows you to position patterns and blocks accurately
- 45gsm weight
- Semi transparent (see image)
- The paper is on a 1200mm inner roll and will need to be sent via courier as Australia Post has a 105cm length restrictions please provide a street address
Other items available…
Check out this tutorial on tracing a pattern from Made to Sew….