Clearance Rolls – Spot and Cross Pattern Making Paper Rolls at a discounted price
Limited clearance stock available …
Some small hole down one side of paper (see image) approximately every 50cm, it doesn’t effect paper quality.
Perfect for pattern testing/1st drafts, pattern making markers for cutting fabrics etc..
For designer, tailor, pattern-maker, dressmaker…
This special paper is used in the fashion industry for patternmaking/patterns, tracing patterns and cutting markers for when you are cutting out sheer and delicate fabrics.Follow spot-cross for the grain line or spots-crosses for the 45° bias angle.
Love this paper for Pattern Making & Draping patterns…
- 1220mm wide(48″ wide)
- Assorted Blue Spot & Cross Markings or Black Spot & Cross Markings
- 1″ squares
- Allows you to position patterns and blocks accurately
- 45gsm weight
- Please note: paper is not folded, it is wrapped in a heavier paper and plastic wrap then shipped as a paper roll
- Your paper roll will be sent via courier
PLEASE SUPPLY A STREET ADDRESS TO RECEIVE AS A ROLL (125cm)
- If you prefer to be shipped to a PO Box, then it will need to be folded due to Australia Post length regulations of 105cm.
Please Contact us is you require any queries, variations or require larger quantities.
Other items available…