Leather needles have a wedge-shape point that penetrates leather, suede, vinyl, heavy faux suede and leather, as well as other thick, nonwoven fabrics, without tearing them.
- 10 x needle pack of Organ Industrial leather Sewing Needles.
- These quality needles are for single needle industrial sewing machines. Brands include Juki, Brother, Consew..Refer your machine manual to see which needle will fit your machine.
- Organ DBx1 Needles for system 16×257,16X231 industrial machines.
- Leather needles have knife shaped tips to help cut the leather as the stitch is being formed.This allows the thread to pass through the leather. If you try to sew leather and faux leather with for example an ordinary size 110 needle the machine will struggle. So by using a leather needle the machine will be able to sew more easily.
- When using a leather needle, it’s important to stitch accurately because the needle leaves a large, permanent hole.
Tie thread ends, instead of backstitching, to prevent perforating the surface.
Because the needle has a slight cutting point, never use it on woven or knit fabrics.
- Leather Needle Sizes:
110/18- Heavy Weight
Need help email us your question