For designer, tailor, pattern-maker, dressmaker…
This special paper is used in the fashion industry for patternmaking/patterns, tracing patterns and cutting markers for when you are cutting out sheer and delicate fabrics.
Follow spot-cross for the grain line or spots-crosses for the 45° bias angle.
Allows you to position patterns and blocks accurately
Love this paper for Pattern Making…
- 1220mm wide(48″ wide)
- Blue Spot & Cross Markings
- 45gsm weight
- 3, 5, 7 and 15 metre Bundles
- Carefully folded once then placed in a box for shipping.e do our very best to ensure that your paper arrives with as little creases as possible.
- If you order Pattern card as well we place the paper inside the card roll for protection during transit.
- Once you receive your order I suggest you re roll for storage.
Please Note: You can purchase a maximum of 30 metres to an online order.
Contact us is you require any variations/larger quantities