Happy Holidays from the Fashion Workroom Team!
Wishing all our wonderful customers a wonderful and well deserved break from what has been another trying year.
Our wish for everyone is a New Year full of hope, love and most of all laughter.
Fashion Workroom Classes
Our aim is to start our courses in 2022 @ our Fashion Workroom Studio .
Due to the current rapid spread of the Omicron strain of Covid-19, we will be monitoring to see the impact and restrictions that are going to be implemented.
- Our classes numbers will be small, so there is plenty of opportunity to get assistance from your lecturer.
- Mentoring services will be available @ our Fashion Workroom Studio for any one needing one on one assistance.
More information on courses to be offered will be available shortly. Stay tuned….
Covid 19 Update
Masks are Mandatory
- All people over the age of 12 must wear a face mask when entering our studio
COVID-19 Safe QR check-ins are required
- Please check-in before entering our studio
- check in with the Service.NSW app or
- provide your details to the occupier of the premises.
Due to significant rises in shipping costs and supplier product prices, increases are now necessary.
We have held off any increases until after the Covid Crisis had eased and have recently put our new pricing structure in-place.
We will do our very best to process your order as soon as possible.
- If you have a course starting please alert us.
- If you are able to pick up from our studio this is best option if you have an urgent order.
- Paper rolls need to be shipped via Courier
If there are any items not in stock you will be notified as to whether you would like to backorder the item or receive a refund.
To reduce the chance of a delayed delivery please note the following..
- Units are our at the top for any delayed delivery mostly due to access to building. Consider another address(family member friend etc) if your property access is difficult eg security entrance (buzzer)
- Couriers will not go through a lot of instructions to access your building.
- Couriers & Australia post will not enter a property where a dog is not in a secure enclosure
There have been significant delays leading up to Christmas and are expected to continue due to…
- Significant increased online shopping.
- Staff shortages due to Covid positive test results.
- Covid isolation requirements.
Our Delivery options throughout Australia are via Australia Post, Star Track, Couriers Please, Aramex (Fastway), TNT and Priority Shipping(Toll).
Please note the following….
- Delays..There are currently delays in some areas throughout Australia due the current states Covid 19 restrictions
- Express Post..Australia Post are offering Express post however there is still no guaranteed overnight delivery.
If you would like this service… Please contact us for a quote to you postcode
- Priority Courier Shipping (TOLL)… We now offering Priority Courier Shipping which is a guaranteed overnight delivery to most post codes throughout Australia….Please contact us for a quote to your postcode
- Pick up… is available from Level 1 51/23 Narabang Way Belrose NSW 2085
Please arrange a pickup day/ time once you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick up.
Please make sure : you are wearing a mask and check-in before entering the Fashion Workroom Studio
Our team and suppliers are working hard to make sure we have our full range of products available.
Please be assured that we are regularly receiving stock and will re-stock as soon as products are available.
A huge thank you to our customers that have taken the time to give us valued constructive feedback throughout the year and also given a ‘pat on the back’ which is always heart warming.
We have taken all of your comments on board and see it as an opportunity to improve the services we offer which is very important to us.
Our motto @ Fashion Workroom is “Everyone makes mistakes.. it is how you fix them that matters”
Any issue with your order we will always fix it!
Stay safe everyone!
Virginia@ Fashion Workroom ❤️