Birch Tailors Pressing Seam Roll a must for the fashion workroom
This seam roll is used for pressing seams open on long and narrow areas
- Prevents impression marks on right side of fabric
- Press pant legs and other hard-to-reach areas
- Press sleeves without creating a center crease for a professional look
- Tailor’s ham has two sides for different temperatures
- Covered with strong twill cotton and durable wool/acrylic mix.
- Use wool side for woolens, synthetic blends and fabrics requiring low to medium temperatures
- Use cotton side for cotton, linen and fabrics requiring medium to high temperatures
- Quality product
Other items available….