BLUE SPOT & CROSS PAPER BACK IN STOCK
Quality Spot and Cross Pattern Making Paper Rolls –
For designer, tailor, pattern-maker, dressmaker…
This special paper is used in the fashion industry for patternmaking/patterns, tracing patterns and cutting markers for when you are cutting out sheer and delicate fabrics.
Follow spot-cross for the grain line or spots-crosses for the 45° bias angle.
Love this paper for Pattern Making & Draping patterns…
- 1220mm wide(48″ wide)
- Blue Spot & Cross Markings
- 1″ squares
- Allows you to position patterns and blocks accurately
- 45gsm weight
- Please note: paper is not folded, it is wrapped in a heavier paper and plastic wrap then shipped as a paper roll
- Your paper roll will be sent via courier
PLEASE SUPPLY A STREET ADDRESS TO RECEIVE AS A ROLL (125cm long)
- If you prefer to be shipped to a PO Box, then it will need to be folded due to Australia Post length regulations of 105cm.
Please Contact us is you require any queries, variations or require larger quantities.