For designer, tailor, pattern-maker, dressmaker…
This special paper is used in the fashion industry for patternmaking/patterns, tracing patterns and cutting markers for when you are cutting out sheer and delicate fabrics.
Follow spot-cross for the grain line or spots-crosses for the 45° bias angle.
Love this paper for Pattern Making & Draping patterns…
- 1220mm wide(48″ wide)
- Blue Spot & Cross Markings
- 1″ squares
- Allows you to position patterns and blocks accurately
- 45gsm weight
- Available in 3 metre, 5 metre, 7 metre,15 metre , 30 metre and 50 metre rolls
- Please note: paper is not folded, it is wrapped and shipped as a paper roll
- Your paper roll will be sent via courier, please supply a street address
- If you want shipped to a PO Box then it will need to be folded due to Australia Post length regulations
- If you order more than one roll I will ship in the quantity ordered unless stated otherwise.
eg 1 x Roll 20 metres & 1 x roll of 25 metres
Please Contact us is you require any queries, variations or require larger quantities.