Clearance Rolls – Blue Spot and Cross Pattern Making Paper – 45gsm – 1220mm wide – Various lengths available
Possible paper variations in clearance rolls…extra print line in places..overall very good paper!
# COURIER DELIVERY …. PLEASE PROVIDE A STREET ADDRESS FOR THIS ITEM
For designer, tailor, pattern-maker, dressmaker…this special paper is used in the fashion industry for pattern making/patterns, tracing patterns and cutting markers for when you are cutting out sheer and delicate fabrics.
Follow spot-cross for the grain line or spots-crosses for the 45° bias angle.
Love this paper for Pattern Making & Draping patterns…
- 1220mm wide(48″ wide)
- Blue Spot & Cross Markings
- 1″ squares
- Allows you to position patterns and blocks accurately
- 45gsm weight
- Various lengths available
- Paper is sent on a roll will need to be sent via courier as Australia Post has a 105cm length restrictions…..PLEASE PROVIDE A STREET ADDRESS FOR THIS ITEM
- Please note some postcodes have excessive shipping rates that make shipping a roll to your address may not be possible…you will be contacted if there is a shipping issue.
- There have been significant price rises on all paper due to off shore production and shipping costs.
- We will always keep our pricing as low as possible, however as there are limited suppliers for this quality of good guide/spot and cross paper, the prices will fluctuate.
Please Contact us is you require any queries, variations or require larger quantities
Other paper available….